Sign up via Email
Body & Legs Hair Removal Cream for Sensitive Skin 100 ml
Experience silky smooth and scented skin with Veet Hair Removal Cream for Sensitive Skin. It works close to the root even on short hair, giving you smoothness for up to a week. Veet's hair removal cream dissolves rather than cuts hair, so unwanted hair takes longer to grow back than with shaving and there's no stubbly feel to regrowth. Veet Hair Removal Cream not only hydrates your skin for up to 24 hours, but its fragrance technology also ensures that there is no lingering malodour.
How to use
Before using, please read pack precautions carefully.
- Using the curved part of the spatula, spread the Veet Cream evenly to fully coat the hair.
- Leave the cream on your skin for 5 minutes, and then use the spatula to gently remove a small test area of cream. If the hair comes away easily, use the wider or narrower end of the spatula depending on the body part, to remove the rest. If your hair is more stubborn, you can leave the cream on for up to 10 minutes in total – but don’t leave it any longer.
- Rinse your skin thoroughly with water to remove the cream completely, and then dry.
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Potassium Thioglycolate, Calcium Hydroxide, Ceteareth-20, Talc, Glycerin, Parfum, Polyethylene, Sodium Gluconate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
- Do not use on moles, scars, spotty, broken, irritated or sunburnt skin, on skin which has been shaved in the last 72 hours or on skin which has suffered an adverse reaction to hair removal creams in the past.
- Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder.
- Before each use, test your skin reaction by applying the cream to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, begin using.
- If you experience any smarting/tingling feeling during use, remove the cream immediately and rinse thoroughly with water. If this sensation persists, seek medical advice.
- After use, we recommend waiting 24 hours before applying an anti-perspirant, a perfumed product, or sunbathing.
- Always wait 72 hours between applications.
- Contains alkali and thioglycolate.
Please note, we currently only deliver to addresses within UK mainland.
|Order value||Type||When?||How much?|
|Below £15||STANDARD||2 - 4 Business Days||£3.99|
2 - 4 Business Days
|Below £25||EXPRESS||1 - 2 Business Days||£5.99|
|Over £25||EXPRESS||1 - 2 Business Days||FREE|