Last update 2019-04-10
- 1 -
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to the Veet TOWIE competition available at: https://www.boots.com/veet-competiton (the “Competition”). By entering this Competition, you agree that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and will be bound by them.
- The promoter of this Competition is RB UK Commercial Limited, Wellcroft House, Wellcroft Road, Slough, Berkshire SL1 4AQ (the “Promoter”). Please do not send entries to this address
- The Competition is open to residents of the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, except for any employees (or family members of employees) of the Promoter, their close relatives or anyone else connected with the organisation or administration of this Competition.
- In order to take part in this Competition, you will need to (i) spend £10 (ten pounds) or more on products from the Veet range (includes all Veet and Veet men products) from online Boots.com or participating Boots stores during the Competition Period (defined below); and (ii) submit your online Boots order confirmation or Boots store till receipt and provide your full name, phone number, email address and date of birth on the Competition entry webpage https://www.boots.com/veet-competiton during the Competition Period.
- Multiple entries per person are permitted provided a different receipt is used for each Competition entry. Entries that have been generated using the same receipt as a previous entry will be disqualified. Entries must not be made through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be included.
- The Competition opens at 00:01 on 10th April 2019 for purchases made online from Boots.com and for purchases from participating Boots stores and closes for both online Boots.com and participating Boots stores at 23:59 on 2nd July 2019 (British Summer Time) (the “Competition Period”). Entries must be submitted and received by the Promoter by no later than 23:59 on 8th July 2019 (the “Closing Date”) Entries received with purchase receipts after the expiry of the Competition Period will be disqualified and not included. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be included.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- The information you provide is provided to the Promoter (and its affiliates, associates and agents where applicable) only.
- If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsman-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the Competition) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
- One winner will be selected at random (under the supervision of an independent person) from all complete, correct and eligible entries received by the Closing Date.
- The winner will be notified by [email/phone] within 7 days of end of the Closing Date.
- The prize is: for the winner and their chosen guest (required to be above 18 years of age as well) to an all-out ‘Essex Extravaganza’ to include the following:
- Return train travel (1st class from anywhere in the UK) booked under the winner’s name and selected guest.
- One night’s paid-for accommodation at a hotel 4* or 5* in Essex
- Beauty treatments at a salon in Essex (of the promoter’s choice) up to £200 per person
- Being chauffeured to watch TOWIE being filmed live on location*;
- Being given the opportunity to attend the filming of the show and be seen on screen in TOWIE
- 1x meet & greet with TOWIE cast (up to 5members – subject to cast availability) over dinner and drinks
- Being chauffeured back to the hotel and to the train station the next morning;
- A Veet goodie bag for their return to the hotel
- Spending money up to £200 per person to cover any additional expenses of the winner and their guest
Please note the options for the dates, timings and particulars of the Prize will be decided nearer the time (and shall be at the Promotor’s discretion) once the timings of next season’s TOWIE shoot have been confirmed
- Please note that the Prize does not include personal spending money, accommodation, travel costs and other incidental costs other than those specifically included.
- Entry and participation in the Competition is at the winner’s own risk and he/she and their guests’ health and safety is their own responsibility. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify you and your guests from the Prize without liability and compensation if you, in the Promoter’s opinion (which shall be final), conduct yourself which exposes you or your guests to any medical, security, safety or other risk whatsoever (including being intoxicated or abusive in any way)
- The Promoter may substitute the Prize (or any part of the Prize) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the Prize (or any part of the Prize) and the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If any winner is not able to accept the Prize for any reason, cannot be contacted within 14 days of the Closing Date, or fails to provide any required proof of age or consent, the Promoter reserves the right to select a new winner.
- Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the Prize where applicable.
- For the names of the Prize winner(s), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of the expiry of the Competition Period and state the name and date of the Competition.
- The winner(s) may be required to participate in related publicity without further reward. E.g.: be photographed for website/social media use and provide a short statement about their win.
- The law does not allow the Promoter to exclude or limit its liability for some things, such as death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or loss caused by a false statement where the statement is made fraudulently. The Promoter accepts full liability for these matters. References to the “Promoter” in these paragraphs (20, 21, 22) include all of the Promoter’s associated companies, agents or any other third party involved in the Competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control:
a) any postponement or cancellation of the Competition; and
b) any changes to Prize(s) or the way in which they can be used;
c) problems with the dispatch of Prize(s) (such as prizes failing to reach the intended recipient); and/or
d) any act or default of any third-party supplier.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry.
- It is acknowledged that ITV are not in any way responsible for the administration of this Competition and shall have no liability whatsoever in connection with this Competition or the administration of the same.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- ITV is not responsible for the administration of this promotion and fulfilment.
- These terms and conditions are governed the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.