Oriental Wax Essential Oils & Floral Vanilla Fragrance 750ml
Veet Oriental Wax is inspired from ancestral oriental wax recipes to give you high quality hair removal at home with an effective sugar formula. Enriched with Essential Oils known for their benefits to the skin and delicately fragranced with Floral Vanilla™, Veet Oriental Wax leaves your skin soft and touchably smooth for up to four weeks.
How To Use
Before you start, please read pack precautions and directions for use carefully.
- Heating the wax: Following the instructions, decide how you’re going to heat the wax: in a pan of boiling water or in the microwave. Once the wax is heated, use the end of the spatula with the blue square (temperature indicator) to stir the wax for about a minute and check the temperature. Full details provided on the inside of the carton.
- Applying the wax: Spread the wax, using the spatula, in the direction of hair growth in thin layers. Immediately place the strip over the layer of wax. Smooth the strip over the wax in the direction of hair growth.
- Removing the wax: Hold your skin taut. Grip the bottom end of the strip, and pull the strip back as quickly as you can, against the direction the hair grows. Pull the strip back on itself, close to the skin rather than away from it. You can re-use each strip even if wax is already stuck to it. But don’t wax over the same area more than once. If you have any residue left on your skin, simply use water to remove it.
Sucrose, Aqua, Citric Acid, Parfum, Solanum Tuberosum Starch, Myrocarpus Fastigiatus Oil, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil
- Read, follow and retain all precautions and directions before you start. Detailed instructions can be found inside the carton.
- OVERHEATED WAX CAN CAUSE BURNS
- ONLY Suitable for use on legs, arms, underarms, bikini line, upper lip, cheeks and chin.
- NOT SUITABLE for use on the rest of the face, head, breast, perianal or genital areas or on any other body parts.
- Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to waxes in the past.
- Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions.
- Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder.
- Waxing is not suitable for the elderly, diabetics or people taking oral retinoids.
- Before every use, TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, continue to use.
- If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the product immediately, rinse thoroughly with cold water. If discomfort persists, seek medical advice.
- Skin may be more sensitive for a short time after use, so avoid scratching.
- After use we recommend waiting 24 hours before using anti-perspirant, any perfumed product, artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- In case of ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show outer pack.
- AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Please note, we currently only deliver to addresses within UK mainland.
|Orders||Standard Delivery (2-5 business days)||Express Delivery (1-2 business days)|
|Between £10 - £20||£1.99||£5.99|