Sign up via Email
Body & Chest Hair Removal Cream for Sensitive Skin 1.2l
Experience smooth skin with Veet Men Hair Removal Cream with Silk & Fresh™ Technology. Whilst removing hair, Veet not only hydrates skin for up to 24 hours, but its fragrance technology is also designed to ensure that there is no lingering malodour.
How To Use
Before using, please read pack precautions carefully. Someone should assist when removing hair from hard to reach areas like the back. Skin must be dry and clean.
- Remove the plug from the pump and turn to unlock. Pump the Veet Cream onto the spatula or your hand and spread evenly to fully coat the hair you want to remove but do not rub in. And don’t forget to wash any cream off your hands.
- Leave the cream on your skin for 5 minutes, and then use the spatula to gently remove a small test area of cream. If the hair comes away easily, use the wider or narrower end of the spatula, depending on the body part, to remove the rest. If your hair is more stubborn, you can leave the cream on for up to 10 minutes in total – but don’t leave it any longer.
- Rinse your skin thoroughly with water to remove the cream completely, and then dry.
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Potassium Thioglycolate, Calcium Hydroxide, Ceteareth-20, Talc, Glycerin, Parfum, Polyethylene, Sodium Gluconate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract.
- Do not use on moles, scars, spotty, broken, irritated or sunburnt skin, on skin which has been shaved in the last 72 hours or on skin which has suffered an adverse reaction to hair removal creams in the past.
- Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder.
- Before each use, test your skin reaction by applying the cream to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, begin using.
- If you experience any smarting/tingling feeling during use, remove the cream immediately and rinse thoroughly with water. If this sensation persists, seek medical advice.
- After use, we recommend waiting 24 hours before applying an anti-perspirant, a perfumed product, or sunbathing.
- Always wait 72 hours between applications.
- Contains alkali and thioglycolate.
Please note, we currently only deliver to addresses within UK mainland.
|Order value||Type||When?||How much?|
|Below £15||STANDARD||2 - 4 Business Days||£3.99|
2 - 4 Business Days
|Below £25||EXPRESS||1 - 2 Business Days||£5.99|
|Over £25||EXPRESS||1 - 2 Business Days||FREE|