Bikini and Underarm Cold Wax Strips for Sensitive Skin 90 Strips
Veet Bikini and Underarm Wax Strips are designed specifically to be used on delicate areas such as the bikini line and underarm. These wax are small in size which can help you to reach these hard to reach places – to leave you nice and smooth, with long-lasting and satisfying results. The gel formula with Easy-Gelwax technology removes the hairs from the root, for up to 28 days of smoothness. Specially formulated with almond oil and Vitamin E known for their benefits on sensitive skin.
How to use
Before using Veet Wax Strips, please read pack precautions carefully.
Make sure the skin is completely clean and dry before waxing.
- Slowly peel the strips apart using the outwards rounded tabs.
- On Bikini: bend your leg outwards. Place a strip on your skin and rub repeatedly in the direction of hair growth. On Underarm: hair tends to grow in two different directions: the upper part upwards, and the lower part downwards, so make sure you wax this area in 2 stages. Put one hand behind your head and stretch your arm back to hold your skin taut, lift the elbow up and well back to tighten the skin. Place a strip onto one half of the underarm and rub repeatedly in the direction of hair growth (away from the centre of underarm).
- Hold tab. Hold skin taut. Pull strip back on itself as fast as you can in one swift motion, close to the skin, as you pull.
- After waxing, clean away any wax left on your skin with a Perfect Finish Wipe.
Wax Strips: Hydrogenated Styrene/Methyl Styrene/Indene Copolymer, Paraffinum Liquidum, Silica, Polyethylene, Parfum, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, CI 77891, CI 77007,
Wipes: Paraffinum Liquidum, Hexyldecyl Stearate, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Limonene
Read and follow all precautions and directions before use.
- NOT SUITABLE for use on head, face, eyes, nose, ears, around the anus, genitals and nipples or any other body parts.
- Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to waxes in the past.
- Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions.
- Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder.
- Waxing is not suitable for the elderly, diabetics or people taking oral retinoids.
- If you have not waxed before we recommend starting by removing hair from the legs. Only when you have experience then progress to the sensitive areas of underarm and bikini line.
- Before every use, TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, continue to use.
- If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the product immediately using the back of a used strip, Perfect Finish wipe or baby oil and then rinse thoroughly with cold water. If a burning sensation persists, seek medical advice.
- Do not wax over the same area more than once
- Skin may be more sensitive for a short time after use, so avoid scratching.
- After use we recommend waiting 24 hours before using any perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- In case of ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show outer pack.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Please note, we currently only deliver to addresses within UK mainland.
|Orders||Standard Delivery (2-5 business days)||Express Delivery (1-2 business days)|
|Between £10 - £20||£1.99||£5.99|