Body & Legs Cold Wax Strips for Sensitive Skin
Body & Legs Cold Wax Strips for Sensitive Skin, Pack of 20
Different pack sizes
Veet body and leg wax strips are dermatologically tested and specially formulated with almond oil and Vitamin E to suit sensitive skin. Special, ready-to-use easy grip tab helps you develop expert technique to remove hair from the roots in one easy move. With repeated use, Veet body and leg Wax Strips give you fewer, finer and softer hairs growing back. Enjoy the pleasant aroma and distinct gel texture on your skin. Suitable as leg wax and removing hair from arms, underarms and bikini line.
How To Use
Before using Veet Wax Strips, please read pack precautions carefully.
Make sure the skin is completely clean and dry before waxing and you.
- Slowly peel the strips apart using the outwards rounded tabs.
- Apply one strip to your skin in the direction of hair growth. Rub a few times in the direction your hair grows to make sure the wax adheres well.
- Hold tab. Hold skin taut. Pull strip back on itself AS FAST AS YOU CAN! In one swift motion close to the skin as you pull.
- After waxing, clean away any wax left on your skin with a Perfect Finish Wipe.
Wax strips: Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Silica, Polyethylene, Prunusamygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum, BHA.
Wipes: Paraffinum Liquidum, Hexyldecyl Stearate, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Parfum.
Read and follow all precautions and directions before use.
- NOT SUITABLE for use on head, face, eyes, nose, ears, around the anus, genitals and nipples or any other body parts.
- Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to waxes in the past.
- Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions.
- Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder.
- Waxing is not suitable for the elderly, diabetics or people taking oral retinoids.
- If you have not waxed before we recommend starting by removing hair from the legs. Only when you have experience then progress to the sensitive areas of underarm and bikini line.
- Before every use, TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, continue to use.
- If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the product immediately using the back of a used strip, Perfect Finish wipe or baby oil and then rinse thoroughly with cold water. If a burning sensation persists, seek medical advice.
- Do not wax over the same area more than once
- Skin may be more sensitive for a short time after use, so avoid scratching.
- After use we recommend waiting 24 hours before using any perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- In case of ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show outer pack.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Please note, we currently only deliver to addresses within UK mainland.
|Orders||Standard Delivery (2-5 business days)||Express Delivery (1-2 business days)|
|Between £10 - £20||£1.99||£7.99|