This wax refill is for use with Veet EasyWax™ Electrical Roll-On, an easy to use heated wax system that gives you salon-wax results at home. Made with the same ingredients as salon wax, Veet EasyWax™ removes short hair right from the roots, giving you smooth skin for up to 4 weeks. With Almond Oil known for its moisturising properties, Veet EasyWax™ leaves your skin soft and touchably smooth. And, with regular use, you’ll get fewer, finer and softer hairs growing back.
Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Silica, Polyethylene, Parfum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinna mate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate.
1. Retain outer pack and leaflet for other precautions.
2. Suitable for use on legs, arms, underarms & bikini line.
3. NOT SUITABLE for use on head, face, eyes, nose, ears, around the anus, genitals and nipples or any other body parts.
4. Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to waxes in the past. Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions.
5. Check with yor doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder.
6. Waxing is not suitable for the elderly and diabetics or people taking oral retinoids.
7. Before every use, TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, continue to use.
8. If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the product immediately using a strip, Perfect Finish wipe or baby oil and rinse thoroughly with cold water. If a burning sensation persists, seek medical advice.
9. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
10. In case of ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show outer pack.
11. Avoid contact with eyes+B19 In case of contact with eyes, seek medical advice immediately.
12. We recommend that you only use Veet wax refills with this appliance.
13. Waxing is suitable for pregnant women but may cause bruising.
13. CAUTION: When in use the wax refill will be hot – Allow it to cool down before removing the refill from the device.
14. The use of adapters, multiple sockets and/or extension cables is not permitted.
After use we recommend waiting 24 hours before using anti-perspirant, any perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing.
Skin may be more sensitive for a short time after use, so avoid scratching.