Experience silky smooth skin and a delightful scent with New Veet Hair Removal Shower Cream, now with Silk & Fresh™ Technology. While removing hair effectively, New Veet not only hydrates your skin for up to 24 hours, but its new fragrance technology is also designed to ensure that there is no lingering malodour. Now enjoy a pleasant hair removal experience!
Veet In Shower Hair Removal Cream works close to the root even on short hair, giving you smoothness for up to four days. Veet In Shower has been designed to fit in with your busy routine: with a unique combination of water-resisting ingredients, it works while you shower so you can get on with your day.
Our Normal Skin formula is enriched with Lotus Milk, known for its softening properties, and scented with Jasmine fragrance. So you’ll have not just smooth, but silky-soft, nourished skin – and hair regrowth feels softer, too.
Takes from 3 – 6 minutes
Beautifully smooth skin in just 5 steps:
Before using, please read pack precautions carefully. Before you shower, use the soft, coloured side of the sponge to apply the cream evenly onto dry skin. Don’t rub it in. Make sure the hair you want to remove is completely covered. Don’t forget to wash any cream off your hands.
Aqua, Urea, Cetearyl Alcohol, Potassium Thioglycolate, Paraffinum Liquidum , Calcium Hydroxide, Ceteareth-20, Talc, Glycerin, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer , Potassium Hydroxide, Magnesium Trisilicate, Parfum, Propylene Glycol , Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Sodium Gluconate, Acrylates Copolymer, Linalool, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, CI 77891, CI 45380 (3)
Retain outer pack for all precautions.
1. Read & follow all precautions and directions before use. Do not exceed 6 minutes total application time.
2. Suitable for use on the legs, arms, underarms & bikini line. NOT SUITABLE for use on head, face, eyes, nose, ears, around the anus, genitals and nipples or any other body parts.
3. Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to hair removal creams in the past.
4. Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions.
5. Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin, if you suffer from any skin related disorder, or if you have a condition which may affect the skin.
6. Before every use, TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, continue to use. If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the product immediately and rinse thoroughly with cold water.
7. If a burning sensation persists, seek medical advice. Skin may be more sensitive for a short time after use, so avoid scratching.
8. After use we recommend waiting 24 hours before using antiperspirant, any other perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing.
9. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
10. In case of ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show outer pack.
11. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
12. Contains alkali and thioglycolate.
13. Product may cause surfaces to become slippery.
14. Avoid spillage on carpets, clothes and flooring.